JBL is an American brand of earbuds and other sound devices. It is a popular brand that has reliable and high-quality audio earbuds.
As the iPhone already has AirPods, sometimes it is hard to connect other sound devices with the phone.
But if you have already purchased JBL earbuds and wondering how to connect JBL earbuds to your iPhone, this article is for you.
How to Pair JBL Earbuds to iPhone?
If you want to connect your JBL earbuds to your iPhone, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone by going to Settings → Bluetooth, or turn it on from the control center.
- You should take the JBL earbuds out of their charging case before connecting them to your iPhone.
- Wait for the name of your JBL earbuds to appear on the bluetooth devices.
- On your iPhone, click on JBL to select it as your Bluetooth device.
- Sometimes it also asks for a pin code, usually 0000 or 1234.
- It may take a few seconds for JBL earbuds to connect to your phone.
- The pairing will be indicated by a light blinking on the earbuds.
Once your JBL earbuds are connected to your iPhone, you should be able to listen to music, take phone calls, and use any other audio features on your phone.
These earbuds are really easy to connect so if they are still not connecting, try to take it to an earbuds expert.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Can JBL Earbuds Connect to iPhone?
Yes, JBL earbuds can connect to an iPhone. JBL earbuds use Bluetooth technology to connect to a variety of devices, including iPhones and other smartphones.
How to Connect My JBL Earbuds to My iPhone?
To connect your JBL earbuds to your iPhone, follow the steps listed in the first section of this article.
Can You Use JBL Earbuds with iPhone?
Yes, JBL earbuds are compatible with iPhones and can be used to listen to music, take phone calls, and more.
How to Pair JBL Earbuds with iPhone?
To pair your JBL earbuds with your iPhone, follow the steps mentioned above in the article.
How to Connect JBL Bluetooth Earbuds to iPhone?
If you can’t get your JBL earbuds to work with your iPhone, try pairing them first. Here’s how:
Open the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
From the list of available devices, select “JBL”.
If prompted, enter the PIN or passcode for your JBL earbuds. This is usually 0000 or 1234.
Wait for your iPhone to connect to the earbuds. This may take a few seconds.
Once your JBL earbuds are paired with your iPhone, they should automatically connect whenever they are in range.
See, it is all easy and simple.